Design Program // Outdoor Adult Fitness ParksBest Practices for Promoting Community Health by Increasing Physical Activity
Become a National Demonstration Site!
Armed with the information in the Outdoor Adult Fitness Parks Guidebook, your community can build an outdoor adult fitness park that will be recognized for implementing the best practice principles that integrate health and wellness into your community. Your community will be awarded an esteemed National Demonstration Site designation to promote your leadership and gain national awareness. Learn more about becoming a National Demonstation Site.
Comprehensive program includes:
► 62 page educational/design resource:
- History and benefits of outdoor fitness parks
- Aligning equipment to total body fitness
- Planning context and locations
- Targeting and marketing to user groups
- Implementation and sustainability
- Programming to expand utilization
- Evaluating and reporting outcomes
- Best practice case study examples
► Fitness.playcore.com, a dedicated website with benefits, exercises, a full database of Outdoor Adult Fitness Parks, and more
► Professional development training module
► The Outdoor Adult Fitness Parks National Demonstration Site program, national recognition and press exposure for sites that follow the best practice guidelines and establish outdoor adult fitness parks in their community