- Fun, tactile, and inclusive play activity for children of all abilities
- 44 precision-milled rollers with sealed bearings for a smooth, pinch-free ride
- Rounded, smooth side rails are designed to make children feel comfortable and secure
- Curved overhead handles provide grip areas for varying arm lengths
- Designed for children ages 2-12
- Constructed of durable, low-maintenance materials and backed by the industry's best warranty
The Roller Table is fun and inclusive freestanding play activity for children of all abilities. It provides distinctive developmental and play benefits such as creative play, auditory stimulation, tactile feedback and calming sensory input. Children position themselves on the rollers using the slip-resistant starting platform and use the curved overhead handles to move their body along the rollers. For children with sensory processing issues, the Roller Table provides a calming sensory experience and can be incorporated into an occupational therapy protocol. Constructed entirely of steel and aluminum, it's also an ideal option when designing a playground for children with cochlear implants.