- Creative theming option for PowerScape play systems
- Steel rungs on butterfly wings and body create varying levels of climbing challenge
- HPL graphic panels with realistic Monarch Butterfly markings
- Encourages imaginative play
- Constructed of durable, low-maintenance materials and backed by the industry's leading warranty
We've brought the beauty of the Monarch Butterfly to a climbing activity that is perfect for a nature-themed playground, or any PowerScape play system where you want to add a fun and unique climber. The thorax, head and wings are constructed of durable steel and provide multiple routes of travel to deck heights of 3'-5'. The five-foot wingspan is accented with gorgeous graphics printed on high pressure laminate (HPL) panels.