Recycled Rubber TilesLow-maintenance accessible surfacing for indoor or outdoor recreational spaces
Low Maintenance, Long Wear and Accessible Surfacing
GT Impax Rubber Interlocking Tiles offer superior shock absorption, minimal maintenance, extended wear and accessibility. The patented interlocking design helps ensure installation is precise as tiles will securely fit together to create a unitary surface. Interlocking Tiles are also perfect for indoor applications as there is no on-site mixing required. Order in one color or a variety to create simple designs like checkerboards.
Color options include pigmented, made from 100% recycled rubber with a colorized recycled rubber making up the top layer, as well as EPDM topped tiles, made from recycled and virgin rubber in a wide variety of colors. EPDM tile can be ordered in a various color combinations to meet your site needs.
- Highly accessible and inclusive
- Low maintenance and will not mold or mildew
- Easily repaired by replacing only damaged tiles
- Available with complete system of edges and transitions
- Available in varying thicknesses to meet critical fall heights up to 10 feet
- Various edging tile options are available, including ADA accessible ramp tiles
- Although self-installation is possible, professional installation is recommended
- Recommended sub-base options: concrete or asphalt with suitable drainage
- Meets all applicable ASTM standards
- Adequate drainage is an important preventative measure for best functionality