Recycled Bonded RubberUnitary, natural-looking rubber surfacing
High Accessibility, Natural Look
GT Impax Bonded Rubber is a seamless, one-layer system that provides a long-lasting and durable option for any recreational space. Bonded Rubber is an excellent choice for a natural look with the benefits of a unitary surface. Unlike visually comparable, loose-fill surfaces, Bonded Rubber will not displace when trodden on and requires less frequent maintenance for compliance. The characteristics of bonded rubber allow for piling and sloping, helping to create a natural setting with your play equipment or walking trail.
GT Impax's Bonded Rubber system uses clean, shredded rubber from recycled tires to create a useful and environmentally responsible safety surfacing. It does not absorb water, and with proper drainage, will not freeze.
- Natural look is great for nature-themed play spaces or walkways
- Meets accessibility standards set forth by ADA guidelines
- Less routine maintenance required for compliance
- System is customized on site to meet your play equipment’s unique fall height requirements
- Single-layer system consists of recycled shredded rubber and binder
- Binder is a basic, single component aliphatic agent
- Product to be installed over asphalt, concrete or compacted stone
- Meets all ASTM standards applicable to playground safety surfaces
- Great option for accessible pathways within a loose-fill play zone
- Preventative maintenance is recommended to keep high traffic areas sealed