Recycled Bonded RubberHigh Accessibility, Natural Look
Using larger rubber particles than Poured, GT Impax Bonded Rubber is an attractive, seamless surface that uses clean recycled shredded rubber tires. Often, bonded rubber provides a lower cost option than other unitary surfaces. The product is porous allowing water to flow through it.
Installation must be performed by technically trained, certified installers and requires specific depth, slope, and tolerance of the base materials. Rubber thickness is customized on site to meet your play equipment’s unique and varying fall heights, saving you money.
- Rubber is 100% recycled
- Larger rubber strands provide the natural look of loose fill surfacing without the disadvantages of displacement
- Single layer installation may offer a lower cost and quicker install
- Comprised of a precise combination of wire free, cleaned pigmented recycled rubber and a polyurethane binder
- The binder is a 100% Single Component MDI based Polyurethane
- Installed and troweled by hand to provide a resilient, seamless appearance