- Assistive hand rails provide additional support for balance exercises
- Hand rails feature ComfortGrip coating to make them easier to grasp
- Beam is six-inches wide and includes a treaded surface for enhanced traction
- Great addition to a fitness park that serves an active aging community
- Constructed of durable, recyclable materials and backed by the industry's leading warranty
Assisted Balance Walk
Studies show that a leading cause of hospitalizations among the active aging community are the result of falls due to poor balance. The Assisted Balance Walk combines our GTfit balance beam with hand rails for additional support to help users improve and maintain their balance throughout their life. The balance beam is six-inches wide and features a treaded surface. The handrails feature a ComfortGrip coating to make them easier to grasp during exercise. Users can walk from one end of the beam to the other to imrpove their balance or engage in more advanced exercises like s one-leg squats to enhance flexibility, as well.