Continuing Education and Professional Development
GameTime is pleased to offer continuing education to professionals interested in various topics surrounding play. Through PlayCore’s Center for Professional Development, our certified and master trainers assist communities in advancing the quality of play and recreation spaces through sharing research, best practices, and educational programs.
GameTime partners with various agencies, schools, associations, and organizations to host training symposiums, lunch-and-learn sessions, and annual conferences at no cost to hundreds of people each year. Our customized seminars provide informative, interactive, and engaging learning opportunities, while equipping audiences with valuable tools and resources. We invite you to experience these training opportunities and to maximize the resources your local GameTime representative can provide.
Training That Counts
GameTime is pleased to provide CEUs to attendees though PlayCore’s Center for Professional Development, an approved CEU provider of ASLA–Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) and through the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Topics at a Glance
- Pathways for Play: Infusing Play Into Pathway Networks
- Building Inclusive Communities Through Play: Promoting Meaningful Play Experiences for People of All Ages and Abilities
- NatureGrounds: Best Practices for Creating Naturalized Playgrounds
- The Developmental Benefits of Playgrounds: A Research Case for Play
- Play On!: Playground Design and Programming that Promotes Youth Fitness
- Words on Play: Making Play a Priority in Communities
- Play & Learning: Realize the Power of Your Playground as an Outdoor Classroom
- Obtaining Grant Funding for Your Playground
- The Power of Urban Play: Unleashing the Role of Play Environments as Community Assets
- Partnerships for Play: Best Practices for Play and Recreation
- Playground Supervision
- Playground Maintenance
- Strong Foundations: Planning, Purchasing, and Protecting Playground SurfacingInvestments
- Outdoor Adult Fitness Parks: Best Practices for Promoting Community Health by Increasing Physical Activity
- Blueprint for Play: Building Communities through Play & Recreation Initiatives