Poured in Place Rubber
More Design Options, More Fun
A popular unitary surface choice, Poured in Place (PIP) Rubber is one of the best surfaces for ADA accessibility. A wide range of colors allows you to add an element of graphic fun to the playground by creating inlaid shapes and themed designs.
PIP utilizes trained and certified installation crews to produce a surface that is attractive and durable. Although PIP carries one of the highest initial investment costs, it is often offset by lower maintenance costs over the life of the product.
- One of the most accessible options available
- Ideal for themed graphics to add play value and color
- Easy to clean – remove foreign objects with a leaf blower
- Comprised of two layers: a cushion layer made of clean, recycled tire rubber; and a decorative wear course layer comprised of fine virgin EPDM or TPV granules
- Choose from various binder options to meet your site specific needs
- To be installed over asphalt, concrete, or compacted sub-base aggregate
- Cushion layer thickness is customized on site to meet your play equipment’s unique and varying fall heights, saving you money